Beaufort Music Festival
THIS IS A SPECTACULAR TWO DAY MUSIC EVENT AT THE GALLANTS CHANNEL WATERFRONT VENUE IN BEAUFORT, NC!
293 W. Beaufort Rd. Ext.
Friday, May 17, 2024
Gate opens at 4:30pm, music starts at 5pm
Saturday, May 18, 2024
Gate opens at 11:30am, music starts at 12pm
Know Before You Go
- NO outside alcohol (Help us abide by ABC laws).
- A FREE water truck will be on site so each person is permitted and encouraged to bring ONE empty reusable water bottle.
- No coolers***
- No outside food or drinks***
- Food trucks will be on site.
- Vendors will be on site.
- NO “tailgating” in parking lots in Beaufort.
- Low chairs ARE allowed, though not directly in front of the stage.
- No umbrellas. Shade tents will be provided.
- Bikes ARE allowed (and encouraged!) – Bring your own lock. Bike racks near entrance.
- Sunscreen and rain gear are a good idea. It's Eastern North Carolina, you never know.
- Bug spray is also a good idea.
- VERY limited paid parking will be available onsite at Gallants Channel both days of the festival – $20/vehicle. PLEASE carpool, use uber/lyft, bikes, taxis, walk, etc. if you are able.
- Shuttle services are in the works - More details coming soon
- Only service dogs will be permitted. We ask you to please clean up after them!
- This is an all ages event equipped with a kid’s area! 16 and under are FREE!
- ***Our vendors are ready with a variety of delicious food and beverage options! However, if you or your children have special food needs or dietary restrictions, we will allow small personal coolers for food items ONLY. All coolers will be subject to search upon entrance to the festival, as ABC laws prohibit any outside alcoholic beverages.
About the Festival
Beaufort Arts and Music is a volunteer-run 501c3 nonprofit organization working with and in the community to bring tourism and music to Beaufort and to the Crystal Coast.
The festival takes place in historic Beaufort, and the town is packed on Friday and Saturday with amazing bands performing, food and a fun-filled kid area.
Locals and tourists alike enjoy the beautiful weather and some pretty great music. As laid back as the festival weekend is, it actually takes a whole year to plan.
The volunteer-run festival committee works non-stop to get the final weekend ready to go. Fundraising events are organized throughout the year; these events serve to bring people together in a unique way and promote local art, activities and a community feeling.
The money raised from the events goes toward funding the May festival but also goes back into the community, specifically the community’s children.
As much as we are into our community, we are equally into its music. We live it. We breathe it.
You won’t want to miss the most amazing music festival and the best weekend in Beaufort!
The 2024 event will mark the 34th annual Beaufort Music Festival.
The Beaufort Music Festival is a two-day event taking place on Friday, May 17th, and Saturday, May 18th, 2024.